Ubisoft Abu Dhabi
About the job
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking for an Intern Project Coordinator to join our team. The purpose of this role is to coordinate and follow up on the processes and tasks of various departments on the project and ensure effective flow of communication and reporting at all times.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all processes are followed up in a diligent manner
- Attend scrum meeting of all concerned departments
- Take detailed meeting notes
- Follow up on action points
- Assit in producing reports
- Ensure JIRA is updated
- Email communications to concerned departments in production
- A gamer or someone with a keen interest in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Ability to maintain diligent follow up
- Highly meticulous and organized
- Attentive to details
- A bachelors degree is preferred
Additional InformationTo all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.