ADIB - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
About the job
Role : Power BI & Data Analyst
Location : Abu Dhabi
- Develop and maintain Power BI reports – including interactive BI reports, strategic management reports and ad-hoc reports – on a prioritized basis.
- Provide timely and accurate information in a way that is user friendly, usable, and digestible.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and configure Role based access.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence and dashboard development.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and configure Power BI datasets, DAX queries and functions.
- Manage, troubleshot, and configure database server connectivity and data refresh process.
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Develop querists that will be used to support ad-hoc business analysis.
- Create and maintain processes/operational documentations as well as dashboard design, and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology department.
- Use Cloudera/SQL tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documents.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the End Users.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Degree in IT/Computer science or analytics.
- Mandatory to have experience with Power BI tool.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in Visualization and data-specific roles.
- Grip over data analytics
- Should possess software development skills
- Excellent Communications, Time management and Stakeholder management skills.