About the job
We are hiring a ‘Senior Performance Engineer’ to join one of our major clients based out of Dubai, UAE
Role: Senior Performance Engineer
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date:Immediate to 30 Days
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
Important Note: Need candidates to be inside the country
- Information Technology Other: 5+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Performance engineering experience with a focus on performance testing, profiling and tuning for highly available and scalable mission critical applications.
- Experience in performance engineering for Web, Mobile and Desktop applications/solutions Experience working in Organizations/functions with a large suite of mission critical applications/solutions.
- Highly skilled in commercial and open source load testing tools like HP Load Runner, HP Performance Centre, jmeter, Gatling, Taurus
- Expertise in client side performance analysis tools like WebPageTest, GTmetrix, YSlow and other tools to asses Page Performance
- Sound knowledge of DevOps and how Continuous Performance Testing can be implemented using Load testing Tools, APM tools, code profilers etc.
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL Databases, and identifying and fixing DB related issues. Ability to understand and analyse AWR reports
- Expert knowledge of building Workload models for complex systems using analytics and user-pattern analysis
- Skilled at using Code Profilers to detect performance issues – Proficient in at least one coding/scripting language Preferred
- Hands-on experience working with cloud service platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) Knowledge of Chaos engineering, and skilled at working with chaos testing tools like chaos monkey, Gremlin, etc.
- Good understanding of networks and troubleshooting network issues. Advanced ability in using packet sniffers and network monitoring tools to troubleshoot and fix network related issues Soft skills.
- Expertise in implementing and using APM tools such App dynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic etc.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design concepts, including latest trends in technology
- Proficiency in working with UNIX and Windows environments, and troubleshooting environment, OS or configuration related issues.
Posted on Nov 6, 2023.