About the job
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer with experience to optimise our web-based application performance.
You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back- end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end- users. Node.js Developer
– Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
– Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
– Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
– Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
– Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
– Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
– Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
– Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
– Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
– Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
– At least two years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
– Extensive knowledge of TypeScript, web stacks, libraries, frameworks and ORM.
– Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
– Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
– Great organisational and time management skills.
– Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.