About the job
We are looking for a motivated individual with very strong technical capabilities combined with the ability and desire to learn about and work with complex system installations at Presight as a Network Engineer.
Presight, an ADX-listed public company limited by shares whose majority shareholder is Abu Dhabi company G42, is the region’s leading big data analytics company powered by Artificial Intelligence (“AI”). It combines big data, analytics, and AI expertise to serve every sector, of every scale, to create business and positive societal impact. With its world-class computer vision, AI and omni-analytics platform as its engine, Presight leverages all-source data to support insight-driven decision making that shapes policy and creates safer, healthier, happier, and more sustainable societies.
Founded in 2020, the company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Presight has developed transformative products/solutions which enable its customers to gain a stark competitive advantage by integrating AI, deep Analytics and ML in their digital transformation. The team of over +190 staff includes domain specialists, operations experts, data scientists, solution architects, software developers, engineers and data analysts from different countries – all committed to delivering impact.
Presight is an operating company of G42, UAE’s leading AI and Cloud Computing company.
- Datacenter management, design and implementation
- Monitor the network ensuring faults are resolved with minimum disruption to the business
- Install and commission network infrastructure platforms including switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers.
- Administer network protocols and technologies including: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC.
- Create and maintain accurate, clear and comprehensive network documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with networking fundamentals and advanced troubleshooting
- Solid experience operating and deploying network infrastructure, including ground-up network design
- Expert in Microsoft AZURE
- Hands-on experience with industry-leading firewall products (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco)
- Experienced with the following security technologies(IPSec/SSL VPN’s, IDS/IPS, UTM, WAF)
- Network monitoring experience (Zabbix, Syslog, SNMP, Network analyzers, etc.)
- Network management for router, switch, voice, wireless technologies (Cisco, Huawei, Aruba)
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
This role is based in Abu Dhabi and requires you to travel upto 40% annually.
Good to have
- Experience of Storage Area Network implementation
- Experience in managing SIEM systems
- Experience with cloud network and virtualization
- Basic knowledge with Automation/DevOps for network
What we look for:
If you are a performance-driven, inquisitive mind with the agility to adapt to ambiguity, you will fit right in. You should be eager to explore opportunities to build meaningful collaborations with stakeholders and aspire to create unique customer-centric solutions. Bias for action and a passion to conquer new frontiers in the AI space is at the heart of the G42 community.
What working at Presight offers:
Culture: An open, diverse and inclusive environment with a global vision that encourages personal growth and focuses on ground-breaking, industry-first innovations.
Career: Outstanding learning, development & growth opportunities via structured training programs and innovative, high-tech projects.
Rewards: A competitive remuneration package with a host of perks including healthcare, education support, leave benefits and more.
Posted on Aug 10, 2023.