About the job
Role – Migration Engineer
Technology – Oracle, PL/SQL
Location – Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
- Be part of the data migration team who would be responsible for migrating the data from the existing legacy system to Finacle database. Responsible for executing multiple test migrations as part of the program.
- Engage with Migration team and solution architect in defining the approach to extract, cleanse, transform, enrich, load and validate data migration.
- Efficient execute migration activities and task required to migrate the current and historical data necessary for the destination system.
- Carry out data validation with business and Bank migration team to make sure raised issues are addressed promptly and efficiently.
- Provide ongoing support for the migration issues.
- Database table structures knowledge
- Understanding, migration strategy, data management, data configuration and ETL toolsGood knowledge in Database especially Oracle, SQL, SQLLDR, T-connect and Automation scripts.
- Proficiency in Arabic, English
- Design and develop data extract and load scripts
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.