CACI International Inc ·
About the job
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Associates Degree or four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience
- A minimum of four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, US Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF – 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Strong briefing skills
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
What We Can Offer You
- CACI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities for all of our employees.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.