About the Job
Jungle is a peer-to-peer NFT marketplace for digital goods that range from conventional art to other collectibles; Jungle stands apart in our aim to be accessible to every type of buyer, from crypto novice to seasoned collector.
Founded by multi-billion-dollar start-ups in the e-commerce space, we’re a fast-growing team of crypto enthusiasts who believe in the potential of blockchain. We’re currently on the lookout for experienced candidates who are ready to define success and be part of the NFT Revolution.
As our Lead Fullstack Developer you will work closely with the development team, the Product Manager, Project Manager, and the designers to build beautiful user interfaces that bring web3 and interactive products into the mainstream. You’ll be contributing to the Jungle platform and be an integral part of driving Jungle’s success .
What you will do:
- Build user flows across both web and backend
- Collaborate with the entire team to define, prioritize, and build Web3 features
- Liaise with our leadership team, designers, engineers and product owners to design robust infrastructure and applications.
- Research and evaluate new methodologies, applications and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the product.
- Develop unit and integration tests for core business logic
- Participate in designing the architecture for new functionality and products
- Lead a team of highly talented developers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 8+ years in a Fullstack Development role
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Experience with Node.js, GraphQL and Rest api
- Confidence in writing secure and high-quality code.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Ability to work cross functionally with product, design, and development teams
- Desirable that you have a good understanding of different blockchain platforms and how to sync with them
What we can offer you:
- “We challenge the status quo.” Work with dynamic and supportive colleagues. The leadership team are highly entrepreneurial, it reflects. Ideas, challenges, think tanks, it is all in your day to day.
- Not in Dubai yet? We will cover your visa requirements and help you settle with flights and temporary accommodation (2-week hotel stay).
- Flights home once per year.
- A modern and stylish open plan office in the heart of Dubai Marina. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and shopping within a 5 min walk! Ps. Don’t worry we have free company parking.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle! On top of world class health insurance (dental & vision included), our kitchen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top tier tech stack. We are creative and modern. G suite, Atlassian, Re-tool, Asana, Slack. Need something more? Ask away.
- The best equipment, whatever helps you get your work done. Choose your own laptop, monitor (we prefer curved Samsung screens;)), Super ergo office chairs, and whatever else you need.
- Closing the week with a delicious catered lunch on Friday.