The Prime Technology Systems
About the job
To lead a data science team and identify high impact solutions to improve technical aspects of the product life cycle and increase ROI on product solutions and processes
- Lead and guide data scientist teams to create, refine and optimize data science models and data-driven algorithms to ensure up-to-date, efficient and with the desired quality outputs.
- Coordinate with Product Managers and participate in interactions with clients to support/ understand their technical requirements and the feasibility of implementation.
- Coordinate with managers in the data science function to translate the technology roadmap into actionable analyses and insights that enable AIQ to improve ROI, product costs and product optimization.
- Contribute to the solution design, in collaboration with other data scientists, product and project management teams to drive value to customers by solving Oil & Gas problems through AI solutions.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of organizational data structures and metrics, advocating for changes were needed to improve product, and customer experience.
- Ensure data science teams have the rights skills to complete product / project work at a high-quality standard in a timely manner
- Contribute to data preparation activities: data extraction, cleaning, auditing and ensure data quality control by proactively analysing the quality of data produced.
- Experience with common game engines, including Unity.
- Knowledge in 3D models editing and how to change UV and rescaling.
- Knowledge in 3D models animation.
- Knowledge on VR/AR technologies.
- Experience with C++, C#, SQL, and .NET.
- Experience with developing 3D applications.
- Experience with Web Development, Shaders, Multiplayer Networking, AI, 3D Modeling, UI Implementation, Animation, or UI/UX.
- 6+ Years of experience.