About the job
About the role
You will be responsible for Business Analysis work in medium to complex transformation programs and projects as Business Analyst. You will act as Solution Requirements Owner for Technology and work with managers to identify risks and provide mitigation plans. You will Support Program and Project management to plan and manage solution delivery execution including business and technology stakeholder’s management. You will capture business requirements, analyze, define and establish solution requirements baseline. You will work to bring together various stakeholders and outline in Business Terms to define and Illustrate clearly the Business Needs and how the underlying Technology Solution will deliver expected benefits for the Organization.
Role and responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into systems qualities and thence into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable those qualities (e.g. adaptability, scalability, availability, reusability, etc.)
- Create project/solution requirements baseline including the required business, technical, migration, functional and non-functional viewpoints
- Produce complete and high quality of the requirement deliverable including but not limited to Business Processes, Scenarios, Use Cases, Exceptions and other additional required viewpoints in order to translate Business Requirement into actionable solution requirement
- Manage and support to achieve traceability of requirements across the project lifecycle from initiator to solution requirements baseline, to design, build, test and deploy.
- Communicate effectively requirements to various stakeholders considering the target audience e.g. business community, architecture and technical teams or UAT
- Prepare Functional Description Documentation for the Solution i.e. solution description understandable to business community, tracing back to requirements and also aligning to overall solution architecture and design with focus to consider how the end users shall perceive and use/benefit from the solution
- Act as part of project team, collaborate effectively with Vendors and In-House participants at various organization levels
- Review and provide feedback for other project key deliverables such as Solution High Level Design, Migration and Test Strategies and ensure compliance with solution requirements
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 7 years of work experience in the area of business analysis with domain experience in Airline or Cabin Crew operations or Airline Customer Experience.
- Excellent knowledge and proven track record on delivering complex business and technology transformations as Business Analyst.
- Good understanding and awareness of Technology and relevant Airline Industry evolution trends and their risks and opportunities.
- IT Industrial Certifications or Post Graduation with specific focus on Practical deployments is considered a plus
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 or CBAP or similar certifications demonstrating knowledge of planning and managing complex transformation initiatives is considered a plus
- Ability to work in dynamic and challenging environment and manage multiple parallel complex initiatives as business analyst
- Ability to work very closely with Technology Architecture Teams in order to bring together Business need and the required underlying Technology realization, to deliver expected benefits to Organization
- Ability to work across the organization in multi-cultural environment with various stakeholders and domains and in various levels from Subject Matter Experts to Senior Management
- Interpersonal, communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good cultural awareness and past experience working in the Middle-East is considered a plus
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
How to Apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
Posted on Sep 3, 2023.