About the job
A little bit about us! At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and department heads to understand their analytical needs and provide visibility on their KPIs.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity. Be able to communicate data findings and implications to stakeholders in a coherent manner, for both technical and non-technical audiences, especially within reports or presentations.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources: Some of the tools we use are:
- Identify areas of improvement for data processes and continuously innovate for applicable best data practices which will contribute to business growth.
- Suggest areas for improvement in the business through insightful analysis of large commercial and operational data and ensuring it is visualized and communicated in layman’s terms to functional stakeholders.
- Work with the Data Engineering teams to ensure all data pipelines are established efficiently for business needs.
To excel in this position, it is essential to possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in an analytics role in a tech start-up / scale-up / similar industry.
- A strong command of SQL in writing queries against large datasets and databases, specifically PostgreSQL, as well as doing unit testing for SQL queries. This includes data modeling with SQL and complex joins.
- Familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau and Redash.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English – additional local languages will be an advantage.
Posted on Sep 5, 2023.