Riccione Resources, Inc.
About the job
Software Engineer for AI Firm, Java, SQL, U.S. Military Base Overseas
Our Dallas-based client is searching for candidates interested in joining a firm building artificial intelligence technology. This firm leads the way in building 4D infrastructure for the next generation of technology, using AI/ML, Computer Vision, and IoT Sensors. This is your chance to join a team and company of passionate innovators who desire to create value and success for their customers.
Why should you apply here?
- Successful co-founders who have experience building companies
- Well-funded, growing 4-year-old startup with Fortune 500 companies and the U.S. Military for clients
- Ground-floor opportunity with growth potential and scaling up
- Products focused on AI/ML, Computer Vision, and IoT Sensor technology
- Passionate team with successful people who enjoy working together and celebrating wins
- Ownership through stock equity
- Medical insurance is paid for all family members
What will you be doing?
- Opportunity to work and gain experience in AI technology
- Enhancements and extending integration of existing AI platforms
- Work with data injection from various sources, IoT devices, sensors, GPS
- Develop Java code to modify, add to, and update the software for the event system
- Ingest sensor and device data
- Train AI Models
- See the outcome of your work for its impact and its utility
- Troubleshoot and fix minor software problems and integration
- Report on systems operation, capability, and performance to Software Development and Client Support
- Track system utilization and plan for future expansion as the platform grows
- Document all sites, routes, and processes tracked by the AI platform
- Ensure timely communication of events to client personnel as needed
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Technical degree is preferred but open based on overall experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Java development skills
- SQL, Postgres, or another similar database
- Shell Scripting or other type of scripting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix problems
- Willingness to work overseas for 12 – 24 months
- Must have military and/or experience working on a military base
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent team player
What will make your resume stand out?
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems administration and command line
- Kubernetes or Docker
Location: Onsite at a United States Air Force facility in Qatar
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship required
Total Compensation Package
- 175k – 190k + Bonus up to 50% = Total Compensation of 270k – 285k
- 401k match
- Stock Options
- 100% paid medical coverage for employees and family
- Vacation Plan
- Apartment in Qatar provided at no cost to the employee
- Car to use in Qatar provided at no cost to employee
- Air travel to Qatar is paid for at no cost to the employee
- Additional round-trip airfare is paid for at no cost to the employee
Posted on Oct 26, 2023.