About the job
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
The Information Technology Specialist specializes in providing on-site support, installation, configuration, and maintenance to the hardware and software platform in the facility.
What’s In It For You
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Administrate the software’s proper implementation
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance to the facility’s technological hardware and software
- Configure hardware, platform, and applications in order to guarantee the correct performance and functionality
- Provide technical support to all users of the facility technology
- Provide solutions and document reported incidences
- Key Project Deliverables SLA (Service Level Agreement) of incidents resolution
- Resolve incidents and matters in day-to-day operations
- New Requirements Resolution
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Minimum 2 years of experience in providing technical support
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Systems, or related studies
- Ability to work multiple shifts including Night Shift
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in English and local languages
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Your Team & Working Environment
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Desired Skills and Experience
Technical Support, Information Technology, Applications, SLA, Computer Systems, Hardware, Writing, Operations, Maintenance, Flexibility, Reading, english, Installation, Working Environment, IT Specialist, Computer Systems Analyst, Computer Systems Analyst & Solutions Architect, Network Systems Administrator, Computer Support Analyst, Network Support Analyst, Senior Information Technology Systems Analyst, Information Technology Support Technician, Information Technology Manager – Information Technology Support, Information Technology Analyst & System Administrator
Posted on Jul 26, 2023.