About the job
Pinnacle is the leading BIM service provider in offering innovative BIM Engineering & BIM Consulting solutions to Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) firms worldwide.
We have more than 2,000 BIM professionals to collaborate across different time zones, with global delivery centers in India (Durgapur, Kolkata & Jaipur), USA (Houston & Atlanta), UK (London), UAE (Dubai), and Switzerland (Zurich) for offering quick turnarounds on complex project management. Please visit our website www.pinnacleinfotech.com for more details
We are seeking a CDE Administrator with minimum work experience of 5 years at construction/consultant firm in the capacity of a CDE Administrator or Document Controller or Database Administrator with hands-on experience on Linux administration.
- An ideal candidate wouldbe a quick learner and willing to learn new document management software from scratch and work independently.
- Upon joining, the candidate will have to undertake a course andpass an assessment, conducted by the Software Vendor, to be provided with Administrator privileges on the CDE Software.
- Manage and update document control system to ensure that project documents are properly recorded and maintained.
- Responsible in handling and managing incoming and outgoing correspondences/transmittals.
- Administration of CDE system including but not limited to user administration, access control, folder permissions.
- Monitor CDE Platform at regular intervals and liaise with software vendor to fix any potential issue. (Trouble Shooting)
- Work on the migration of legacy data to CDE.
- Linux administration including but not limited to managing the LVM (increase or decrease as needed), applying upgrade patches, editing the CDE configuration files directly if and when required.
- Upgrade Web Servers like Apache, Tomcat, IIS in both Linux and Windows OS alike.
- Installing and renewing SSL certificates on the both Linux and Windows web servers.
- Provide all administrative support in preparation in Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Report.
- Manage, maintain and assist in the preparation and submission of all reports/documents such as progress reports, dashboards, and all other deliverables required by the Client and is responsible in ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Support software development team with integration of various internal/external systems via API.
- Maintain registers – Project Register, User register and Standards document.
- Market evaluation of alternative CDE solutions and other systems to ensure that the implemented product is meeting industry standards.
- Provide valuable and timely suggestions to the Management to take necessary actions for maintaining the CDE.
- Degree in Computer Applications or Business administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in any consultant or construction firm.
- Proficiency in the use of any document management software solution, preferably CDE solutions like Aconex, BIM360, Trimble Connect, ProjectWise or BCDE (Bentley CDE, previously Business Collaborator).
- In-depth knowledge of document control procedures, systems and industry standards.
- Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Linux Administration (RHCE is an added advantage).
- Database Administration (RDBMS).
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of ISO-19650 CDE standards.
Additional Skills (Good to have):
- Knowledge of GIS Administration.
Interested candidates, please share their resumes at email@example.com