About the job
PMS TROLLEY BUS IT & COMMUNICATIONS TEAM.
Responsible to : PMS IT Manager.
1. Management of transmission devices such as GPS, access points, antennas, transmission lines (fiber optic cables, LAN cables, etc.), repeaters, signal amplifiers, radio trunking, telecommunications equipment’s, generators, etc.
2. Ensuring that the transmission of information/signals of Transportation and traffic management (between stations, electric trolleybuses, high voltages substations, traffic lights, positioning system) is fully operational, consistent and accurate.
3. Operates a comprehensive Planned Preventive Maintenance System (PPM) which will identify all PPM work that is required and ensure that the work is actually being done as described.
4. Prepare, perform and monitor daily, weekly, monthly reports 5. Implement of an effective preventative maintenance program, completion of service requests, to ensure that equipment and facility function as planned to avoid downtime.
6. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
8. Configuration, installation, and management of IPTV and CCTV onsite
9. Coordinate all engineering related tasks for installation, configuration, basic network connectivity and all types of Telecom Devices/Network Elements.
10. Plan and maintain the highly technical, logical configuration of transmission devices system technologies.
11. Design and implementation of IP Telephony – including provisioning of circuit cards, trunking and VoIP phones
12. Management of high voltage substation from hardware to remote support using SCADA
13. Coordinate all engineering related tasks for installation, configuration, basic network connectivity and all types of Telecom Devices/Network Elements.
14. Plan and maintain the highly technical, logical configuration of transmission devices system technologies.
15. Configuration and troubleshooting of devices via Linux and Windows based command, Putty, web based GUI, and remote console (RDP).
16. Responds to MAXIMO service requests related to assigned areas.
17. Works independently and on project teams.
18. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Graduate from an accredited College or university in a relevant field.
– Minimum five 5 years’ experience in relative projects.
– Extensive knowledge of standards and codes of practices related to IT and Communications is required.
– Ability to analyze problems quickly, and develop corrective actions.
Posted on Nov 5, 2023.