About the job
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
IT Application Specialist
The IT Application Specialist will be in charge of the rollout of all digital projects and applications related to the Accor standards as per organizational requirements.
What’s In It For You
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all projects related to the PMS, as well as other applications.
- Create and manage several IT projects related to the operations applications in the hotels, including proposals, budgets, project planning & scheduling, details of implementations, documentation, and follow-up.
- Execute new digital and application solutions offered by ACCOR which are related or connected with the distribution platform, reservations, and tracking system.
- Coordinate new PMS configurations & trainings.
- Coordinate and set up new digital solutions as necessary.
- Implement operational procedures towards Front Office and Reservation teams.
- Work together with other teams in the company both at local level and international level.
- Provide applications support to internal & external helpdesks, partners and customers.
- Constantly review current processes and offer solutions using new technologies and/or applications.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Good reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
Your Team & Working Environment
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Desired Skills and Experience
PMS, Information Technology, Digital Solutions, Documentation, Tracking System, Project Planning, pms configurations, English Language, Proposals, Scheduling, english, Writing, Reading, Working Environment, IT Application Specialist, Application Systems Analyst, IT Application Analyst – SCM, Application Support Specialist, Applications Support Specialist, Senior System Analyst I, Senior System Analyst, Application Support Analyst II, System Analyst, Senior Systems Analyst II
Posted on Jul 22, 2023.