About the job
Ego is a ride-hailing app that moves people around with a laser focus on availability and affordability.
Our product has wandered beyond the product-market-fit and got its engine up and running.
You’ll work on a product that serves thousands of people with a few clicks within several seconds. If you’re an ios developer looking to work on a large-scale app with an unlimited supply of new and rewarding challenges, join us!
• Developing & maintaining the application.
• Debugging & testing the app.
• Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate the rest apis.
• Working closely with the ui/ux designer to deliver the best design.
• Preventing security vulnerabilities.
• Ensuring that system works under partial failure.
• Familiarity with CI/CD environments.
• Familiarity with jira.
• Experience in Swift.
• Experience in Objective c.
• Using Xcode as an ide.
• Experience in apple services.
• Experience in Google Maps sdk.
• Experience with agile scrum methodologies.
• Comfortable using GIT for version control.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
• Experience in Swift UI.
• Experience in working with realtime-communication sdk (pubnub).
• Experience in sqlite.
• Implementing payment functionalities.