About the job
This position exists to assist in the development / L2 support of technical solutions in SAP BI efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Having good understanding of IT application management and Code management
- Good knowledge in Documentation preparation and communication with technical team
- Consulting skills, Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise
- Support the existing productive implementation of assigned IT application
- Contribute to IT department level improvements by delivering on initiatives that contribute to governance and standardization of processes including but not limited to Business Process & Procedures.
- Learn technical IT applications (SAP solutions and others) to provide support as L1 to business.
• Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively.
• Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
• Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
• Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
• Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
• Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
• Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
• Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
• Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
• Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
• Comply to related policy & procedures and work instructions.
• Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Information Mgmt. Sciences & SystemsWork Experience 5 to 10 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingCommunicationCreativityCritical thinkingInitiativeMS OfficeResource ManagementRisk AssessmentTeamworkTime ManagementWell OrganizedWork under pressur
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com