Accenture Middle East
About the job
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology, and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
We will offer you an Analyst role that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundamental to understand how it is to work as a consultant for a large global consulting company. The projects you will be deployed to will be real-life ongoing project for one of our large clients in the Middle-East region. You will work in teams with experienced Accenture and client teams with a variety of educational backgrounds, with good help, guidance and support from one or more Accenture Consultants and/or Project-Leads. High-performing candidates have a good chance to be offered a permanent position with us after the internship is conducted.
- Understand the following technologies/fields:
- Next Generation Firewall
- Confidentiality , Integrating , and Availability
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Proxy
- Email Gateway
Preference would be given to candidates with certifications like CCN, Security, Network+, and Security+ .
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, Information technology, etc.
- A track record of strong academic performance
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent command of the English language and good communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skill
- Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
- Team-oriented approach
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Posted on Nov 10, 2023.