About the job
Job Id: 23642967
Citi’s Markets technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking.
Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe. As the world’s most global bank, Citi provides an opportunity to touch every corner of the globe and deal with incomparable trade volumes, scale and impact. We’re looking for new, innovative ways to push the boundaries of financial technology. Citi’s global technology team spans 84 countries, with almost 30,000 colleagues managing thousands of projects across the globe. Our team is young but rapidly growing. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Join us if you:
- Feel passion about writing distributed, high performance and resilient Java applications
- Want to interact with business teams closely to understand how they operate and offer the best IT solutions
- Want your work to reflect on how the global markets operate
- Have passion to influence the development of new highly loaded IT platform that is being built from a scratch now
What we want from you:
- Strong knowledge of core Java and multithreading (jdk11 and upper)
- Design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms
- Experience with at least one of SQL/No SQL databases (Oracle, MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with at least one of MQ (Kafka, Tibco, Solace, etc)
- Good understanding of how Linux / JVM works
- Passion to write code using TDD and be ready for L3 support
- English B1
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster.
View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting