About the job
Job Location:- Abu Dhabi UAE.
ANSR is a global leader in establishing & operating Global Capability Centers (GCCs) for global enterprises. Enterprises across industries and markets have relied to ANSR’s expertise in building world class technology and innovation capabilities in India and Eastern Europe. ANSR’s unique industry leading approach enables our clients to integrate digital platform capabilities and global teams within the enterprise Global Capability Centers. Since its inception, ANSR has established over
80 GCCs aggregating to over 85k enterprise talent with over $1.6B in investment and using over 8M sq. ft of workspace. ANSR provides a comprehensive suite of end-to-end GCC services from design and set-up consulting to talent, infrastructure, and business support services, assuring enterprise integration and operational excellence. The GCCs established by ANSR include some of the best managed and impactful GCCs in the industry.
Full Stack Developer
• Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements.
• Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
• Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces that are digitally and cloud native for use in construction of solutions of varying complexities.
• Develops product roadmaps in alignment to business strategy fulfilment.
• Ability to influence architectural decisions to adopt modern technologies and evangelize about the same.
• Ability to prove through proof of concepts and technical research and presentation the best fit amongst emergent technologies to upend business outcomes.
• Understands broad based system integrations and interoperability.
• Involved in every stage of the software development lifecycle from requirements to server deployment, including DevOps and DevSecOps.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong knowledge & coding experience in Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices development using Rest framework.
• Good to have skills/experience in: Groovy/Grails, Hibernate, React Js, NodeJS, NextJS and other front-end development technologies.
• Additionally, working knowledge with atleast two of the following preferred: PostgreSQL, Git, Tomcat, Docker, Jenkins among others
• Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation
• Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices)
• Experience working with any one of the following: AWS, GCP or Azure
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment.
• Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers.
• Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines.
• Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers.
• Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future.
• Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers.
• Ideally has experience of building enterprise B2B applications.
• 4+ years’ experience shipping production code.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, bring your own ideas to software design and development.
• Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, capable of conversing with international team members.
• A team player with a willingness to lend a hand with any aspect of the Company’s activity in addition to the core task of software development.