About the job
We are on a mission to improve the way teams work in the FMCG industry.
Our powerful solution simplifies the process of understanding B2B customer requirements and identifying the exact products that their customers want – without the traditional hassles. And we’re just getting started!
About The Role
You’ll be a part of our core team and responsible for developing and maintaining web applications that are scalable, reliable, and secure. You’ll work on cutting-edge technologies like ReactJS, Django, and AWS to build solutions that future-proof and support in reaching our ambitious growth goals.
What You’ll be Doing
- Work with UI/UX designers to implement user interfaces and user experience improvements and ensure that the visual interfaces are appealing and user-friendly.
- Develop effective and scalable Python-based standalone modules and REST APIs using Django framework.
- Integrate multiple back-end systems using RDBMS with SQL and Stored Procedures and PostgreSQL.
- Ensure the development of high-performance and responsive front-end applications that work across different browsers and devices.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and implement asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, with micro-architecture and multiprocessing and Redis broker.
- Set up and configure CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and implement Docker with Kubernetes for containerization and deployment with Nginx.
- Work with AWS services to deploy, manage, and scale web applications using Python microservices.
- Write unit tests using Pytest for backend and frontend components of web applications.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering background, or equivalent experience in writing enterprise-grade web applications.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in web development using Python, Django, and ReactJS.
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining REST APIs using Django framework.
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL, Stored Procedures and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with AWS services for deployment, management, and scaling of web applications using Python microservices.
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools such as Redux and function-based architecture in ReactJS.
- Expertise in machine learning libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn. (Good to have)
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk over a cup (or more) of coffee. Apply now and join us on this exciting journey!