About the job
RAKBANK, also known as the National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah, is a Public Joint Stock Company based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
It was founded in 1976 and is one of the oldest banks in the UAE. The Bank operates within retail and corporate banking, offering a range of services including personal and business banking, credit cards, loans, investment services, and wealth management.
In the recent years, the Bank has achieved significant milestones which includes being named as one of the world’s best banks by Forbes ME (2022) and was awarded UAE’s SME Bank of the year by the Asian Banking and Finance Awards. The Bank has been successful in achieving the highest profitability and lowest cost of risk since 2015. It has also seen significant growth in its acquiring business, card spending, and business loans.
Being on a transformational journey, in partnership with Honeywell, RAKBANK has also taken steps towards sustainability by reducing its overall energy consumption.
We are a diverse team comprising of over 3,000 employees from across 58 countries. We make conscious efforts to build talented and diversified teams and encourage people to develop their full potential. We are committed to providing a working environment that promotes work-life balance, career development, recognition and security for the future.
In line with our strategy, a major part of our transformation journey is to future proof our bank and establish ourselves as a ‘Digital bank with human touch’, for our customers.
So join us in co-creating the future of RAKBANK!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the development of web-based applications, including both front-end and back-end development.
- Manage a team of developers, providing guidance and support as needed. Work closely with the product team to define requirements and develop solutions.
- Develop and maintain codebase for web applications, ensuring high quality, performance, and security standards.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate applications with third-party systems and services.
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Continuously improve development processes and methodologies.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in full stack development.
What You Should Have
- In-depth design and development experience in SpringBoot, JPA, and RESTful Web Services
- Hands on with following frontend stacks
-React.js or Next.js
-Material UI/TailwindCSS/AntD, etc
-Redux Saga or Redux Toolkit
-Any E2E testing frameworks such as Cypurs, Playwright
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create software that is reliable, scalable, and secure
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code that adheres to industry standards and best practices
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback to junior developers, and enforce coding standards
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve software issues using appropriate tools and techniques.
What We Are Looking For
- At least 7 years of experience in full stack development, including both front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with code versioning (CI/CD) tools such as GitHub Actions/Azure DevOps/GitLab/Jenkins, etc.
What’s In It For You
- Pay for performance culture (Competitive and performance-linked compensation)
- Provision of medical care plan for your family and you
- Comprehensive Life insurance plan
- Diverse workforce and inclusive culture
- Career development and growth opportunities by design
- Work with the best minds in the field
- Get opportunities to bring your whole-self to the organization and perform to your best.