About the job
Yalah is a multi-facet aggregator platform that promises to provide superlative customer experiences. Yalah will launch across Dubai in Q2 2022 and already have more than 1,000 partners signed up ready to go live! The platform is adaptive (the architecture allows seamless customizations) and built on the ethos of transparency and innovation. We strongly believe that in order to build a world class ordering platform, it’s imperative to continuously evolve our offerings using next-gen technologies.
Yalah differentiates itself from competition through unique features and value propositions that will be gradually launched in the market
The team behind Yalah…
The Yalah founding team alone comes with over 45 years of cumulative experience and have a strong background and knowledge in the F&B & technology space. They have a clear vision of becoming the fairest and leading aggregator solution in the region keeping in mind all the stakeholders along the journey!
Our main goal & objective
Yalah aims to provide a transparent & conducive environment for businesses & retain customers through innovative engagement solutions. Bottomline, we want to keep all the stakeholders in the value chain happy.
What it means for:
Taking care of restaurants is another important value proposition of Yalah! – Attractive and transparent commercial model that enables restaurants to focus on providing quality foods to customers and not worry about hidden charges and how to protect their margins!
Allowing customers to earn instant cash back on every transaction and be in control of how this can be spent at any time.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (React) that has extensive knowledge with Node.js, React.js and React Native interested in building mission critical performance mobile apps for a product-based organization on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Develop user-friendly, responsive, and high-performance web applications using React and related technologies
- Collaborate with the design team to implement UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the backend team to ensure seamless integration between the frontend and backend components.
- Construct a scalable and reliable restful API.
- Write clean, reusable, and well-documented code using TypeScript
- Write unit tests for frontend components using React-Testing-Library and end-to-end test using cypress or jest.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition and stabilizing existing React web apps to React Native.
- Code coverage and complete product documentation.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Practical experience with React to create highly sophisticated user interfaces
- Practical experience with the react testing library, Jest, custom hooks, and react hook API.
- Practical experience with state management, including zustand, redux sagas, library redux, and redux toolkit.
- Practical knowledge of UI/CSS frameworks like Material UI, Chakra UI, or Tailwind CSS.
- Practical knowledge of creating complex SQL queries and database schema.
- Practical ORM experience, preferably with Prisma or TypeORM.
- Practical experience leveraging express-js to construct robust restful APIs that adhere to industry standards
- Ability to perform Test Driven Development. Self-driven individual with minimal supervision.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Familiarity with react native, mobile application native build tools, like XCode, Gradle – Good to have.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment is a plus
- Familiarity with Git and continuous integration/delivery workflows.
- Familiarity with the following patterns: dependency injection DI, proxy, and MVVM.
- BS or MS with relevant years of experience.
We’re looking to hire happy,ambitious and highly motivated people..
Are you a determined, driven and zealous individual with a passion to build? We want someone that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. Teeming with uniqueness, Yalah brings a holistic experience that is unmatchable at rewarding and fair. We are actively considering individuals who can consistently contribute in taking the company to new heights of success. We are on the cusp of building something that will revolutionize the way people order. Apply today to jumpstart your career and begin a journey of lifetime.
• Salary Range – AED 5,500 – AED 6,500 per month
• UAE Residence Visa
• Medical Insurance
• ESOP Options (if applicable)
• Learning to work in a fast paced environment
• Diverse, inclusive and equitable culture