About the job
To play a critical role in the development of high-performance data solutions & information products at Presight —an AI-driven, rapidly growing, high-visibility Business that delivers cutting edge, next-gen products for the international market.
Presight AI is UAE’s leading Analytics-driven, Cloud first, AI-enabled company with a deep focus on driving digital transformation in the MENACA region to power the next generation of cities, businesses, and industries. When it comes to challenges faced by organizations in the MENACA regions, Presight has in-depth knowledge and expertise. Presight enables public and private sector stakeholders to make analytics-driven, intelligent decisions. Its solutions help steer digital transformation and simplify its customers’ challenges across various industries, including digital governments, national security, national cloud, healthcare, financial sectors, and infrastructure.
Founded in 2020, the company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Presight has developed transformative products/solutions which enable its customers to gain a stark competitive advantage by integrating AI, deep Analytics and ML in their digital transformation. The team of over +190 staff includes domain specialists, operations experts, data scientists, solution architects, software developers, engineers and data analysts from different countries – all committed to delivering impact.
Presight is an operating company of G42, UAE’s leading AI and Cloud Computing company that champions AI as drivers that power progress, propelled by the combination of exceptional people and technology.
Reporting to the Solution Architect, your key responsibilities are as follows-
- Design and implement full stack services with high availability, scalability and low latency.
- Build robust and scalable software from the front end to storage through micro-services.
- Design and create services & system architecture for your projects, and & provide feedback to other team members;
- Continuously improve overall code quality through writing unit tests, automation and code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translate them into pragmatic technical solutions.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
Skills And Attributes For Success
The yardsticks of your performance would include cost savings achieved, quantum of customer reported defects, adherence to policies, procedures & quality standards, number of daily tests executed, and customer NPS.
To qualify, you must have
- 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- BS or MS in Computer Science or any related field
- Strong experience of .NET ecosystem and C# language
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Good data modeling skills, understanding (de)normalization, tradeoffs
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, webpage lifecycle, API calls (REST)
- Experience with frameworks for exposure of HTTP endpoints (WCF, ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI)
- Experience in front-end development (preferably Angular)
Ideally, you’ll also need
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with message queue systems (Kafka, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ)
- Integration of C# application with Data Science and Data Analytical Tools will be an added advantage
What we look for:
If you are a performance-driven, inquisitive mind with the agility to adapt to ambiguity, you will fit right in. You should be eager to explore opportunities to build meaningful collaborations with stakeholders and aspire to create unique customer-centric solutions. Bias for action and a passion to conquer new frontiers in the AI space is at the heart of the G42 community.
What working at G42 offers:
Culture: An open, diverse and inclusive environment with a global vision that encourages personal growth and focuses on ground-breaking, industry-first innovations.
Career: Outstanding learning, development & growth opportunities via structured training programs and innovative, high-tech projects.
Rewards: A competitive remuneration package with a host of perks including healthcare, education support, leave benefits and more.
G42 is driving change in the region and beyond, joining forces with nations, corporations and individuals to create the infrastructure for tomorrow’s world. From molecular medicine to space travel and everything in between, G42 realizes exponential possibilities, today.
To confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
G42 is the force that gets you further. Join us.