About the job
Airhub Aviation offers a bouquet of specialized airline and aviation industry services which, together with our vast internal expertise, unite into a formidable capability that successfully satisfies even the most complex requirements and turn-key projects.
We are well recognized in ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) operations, charter passenger and cargo operations, aircraft management, aviation training, recruitment services and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) services. Thanks to the comprehensive and well-crafted portfolio of services, our clients get complex solutions satisfying their needs.
About this Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual for a challenging position that requires a high level of adaptability, flexibility and strong problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will be expected to work independently, self-learn (for the assigned tasks and to grow their skillset), be attentive to details, take initiative and be accountable for deliverables.
While an aviation background is preferred, it is not a requirement for the role. Our priority is to find individuals who are driven by tight deadlines, excel in stressful situations and maintain a high level of professionalism. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, enjoy working under pressure, and are enthusiastic about delivering quality work, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. We’re excited to receive your application!
- Involved in the complete project and software development lifecycle from scoping/requirement gathering and system design to end-user testing, assisting in training and rolling out user support.
- Responsible for implementation, customization and daily administration of applications.
- Understand business processes and requirements of internal teams to implement suitable applications.
- Communicate with external parties to source or communicate information as required.
- Develop and maintain sync integrations between applications in the Zoho platform.
- Collaborate with other in-house developers to address and solve software-related challenges.
- Test deliverables and their fixes to ensure quality of the applications.
- Provide general support for all applications.
- Create documentation for changes and updates, for end users.
- 3+ years of experience in full stack software development (this is the minimum expected for a developer position however we encourage those with more experience to apply as we are offering senior developer positions too).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred.
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical, logical reasoning skills
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 30 working days holiday per year
- Balanced working hours and Work from home option
- Learning & Development
- Free access to a fully equipped gym