About the job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience delivering Enterprise IT solutions, Preferred Licensing related projects.
- Asp.Net Web forms knowledge is an added value.
- SignalR knowledge is an added value.
- Expected to work under minimal supervision and deliver quality solutions within agreed deadlines.
- Experience in Asp.net 4.5,4.0 , C#, MVC 5,WebAPI, Entity framework (6.1,6.2) with (DB first approach), LINQ , Windows services, WCF/REST web services.
- Excellent knowledge in writing Oracle PL/SQL and views, procedures and packages.
- Experience in reporting and data analysis over Power BI.
- Knowledge of CSS 3.0 and bootstrap is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document.