About the job
· Contribute to and review Documentation of Functional Specifications, Interface Specifications and Non-Functional Requirements.
· Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers, where required, and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust interfaces between applications for effective integration.
· Design and build IT solutions which are scalable, resilient and sustainable to address business requirements
· Assist to develop the UI / UX as per the business needs.
· Proficient in UML, Prepare / Review High Level and Low-Level Design artefacts, ensure adherence to QRIT Software Governance Integration (SGI) standards.
· Responsible for development and unit testing for complex modules in case of bespoke development and root cause analysis of reported incidents
· Responsible for solution design, methods and tools, including the technical aspects of configuration management methods, system security requirements, operational and maintenance aspects of solutions under development.
· Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 12 years of job-related experience in which 3 years of experience as a Team Leader managing a team.
· Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience with extensive use of technologies like in .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, Web API, ADO.net, Entity Framework, Kubernetes, Messaging Systems.
· Hands on experience working in agile projects using Git, Azure Devops
· Experience using design patterns like DDD, AOP, MVVM.
· Hands on experience with any of the RDBMS.
· Experience is Azure or any other cloud will be a plus