About the job
The incumbent will collaborate with the Business Units and DS&IT functions in development of cohesive architecture designs and roadmaps, alignment and standardization of scalable Enterprise Digital Architecture strategies, standards, and policies, with appropriate integration of systems, and data across the organization, to meet the project/product requirements of the Business. The jobholder will work cross-functionally to deliver bank-wide technology solution through best-in class architecture solutions, including cloud architectures, roadmaps, platforms, and frameworks.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the DS&IT functions and respective Business Units in ascertaining the key business drivers, opportunities, processes, challenges/risks that will have impact on the systems/business architecture.
- Assess emerging technologies and provide adequate recommendations on digital solutions/Architecture.
- Work closely with the Section Head in development of criteria and perform assessments against the target standards/requirements, in line with the SLAs.
- Develop architecture models, including roadmap and integrations, in line with the business needs / customer strategies.
- Support the Section Head in defining standards, process, policies, and SLAs related to Enterprise Digital Architecture
- Ensure documentation and manage architectural content and timely communication of technology solutions with the respective stakeholders.
- Ensure maintenance and enhancement of Enterprise Digital Architecture repository and models.
- Work closely with the respective stakeholders in development of methodologies for Enterprise Digital Architecture assessments on applicable parameters.
- Work closely with the respective stakeholders in development of measurement systems and analyze alignment/compliance, against the evaluation indicators (including alignment, scalability alignment etc.), for quality improvement.
- Work closely with the Business/DS&IT teams in development and implementation of projects, including preparation of RFPs, product and technical specifications, and resource alignment.
- Support in assessment of current capabilities, identify gaps and define action items/roadmaps in terms of target state deliverables within the business and technology eco-systems.
- Work closely with the Business/DS&IT teams in monitoring the progress of Target Enterprise Digital Architecture projects and ensure timely submission of reports.
- Provide guidance to the stakeholders on matters related to architecture principles, business and technology modernization/optimization and best practices.
- Identify and report on Enterprise Architecture use-cases to facilitate identification of business priorities.
- Contribute towards and work cross-functionally in business transformation and innovation initiatives, facilitating organizational change.
- Work closely with the respective teams during development and release stages.
- Work closely with the respective stakeholders in driving IT standardization in support of sound business and operation models.
- Follow audit, compliance and procedural control measures set by the management.
Qualification & Experience:
- University graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or any other related technical discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management/Technology any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 08-12 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Previous experience in Enterprise Digital Architecture / Solution Design
- Experience in technology transformation and modernization initiatives projects in multiple technical domains (Applications, Infrastructure, Security, Data Management, Security)
- TOGAF or similar architecture certification is mandatory