About the job
WHO ARE WE:
At Tonomus, our mission is to transform the way we live through predictive, personalized, and autonomous solutions enabled by unrivalled connectivity and next-generation technologies.
We are the first subsidiary company of NEOM, which has evolved from its technology and digital sector to lead the creation of the world’s first cognitive community.
NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination, but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living.
Work with stakeholders throughout the Cybersecurity Unit to ensure that data is secured through testing, implementation, design and monitoring.
- Develop and implement a secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC) strategy and roadmap based on emerging tools and technologies and security best practices.
- Lead cross-functional teams, including development, operations, and security to establish and enforce security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Integrate security best practices and tools into the DevOps processes and toolchains.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of Platform security engineering solutions such as infrastructure-as-code security modules, secure containerization workflows and secure automated deployment pipelines Pstterns.
- Drive continuous improvement in security posture by working closely with stakeholders and ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members on DevSecOps methodologies and best practices.
- Act as the primary point of contact for application security-related incidents, managing their resolution and coordinating with relevant stakeholders.
- Design and implement innovations that improve software velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security and data availability
- Stay current on advancements in infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and application system tuning
- Develop scripts to automate DevOps functions, source code checking with continuous integration, automated test tool configuration, application topology configuration, automated deployment and proactive environment monitoring & management.
- Recommend and facilitate implementation of infrastructure enhancements as required to maintain systems performing in response to business growth.
- Oversee and drive the implementation of the TONOMUS DevSecOps platform
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working with DevOps toolchains, such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible.
- Extensive experience in secure software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and practices.
- Proficiency in platform engineering, including cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP), infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, CloudFormation), and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationship and drive desired outcome.
- Hands-on experience with microservice architecture
- 8+ years of experience in product development and DevOps or purely DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team.
- Experience working in the Middle East.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s relevant to ICT, cybersecurity, or relevant STEM field
- Master’s degree in ICT, cybersecurity studies is a plus
- Must be fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
For more information, please review our website: www.tonomus.neom.com