Tata Consultancy Services
About the job
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years.
TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 616,171 of the world’s best-trained consultants with 157 nationalities in 53 countries. For more information, visit www.tcs.com and follow TCS news at @TCS_News.
- Code management tool: Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Workflow and Collaboration tool: JIRA
- DevOps tool: Jenkins
- Develop, maintain and support (CI/CD) framework across multiple on-premises environments for deploying changes/new requirements.
- Develop and support Jenkin Pipelines
- Develop and support Jenkins shared libraries and using Jenkins plug-ins as needed.
- Build value into the Jenkins CI pipeline for validating coding standards and security checks
- Develop and automate Jenkins CD pipeline
- Using scripting languages for automation and supporting the (CI/CD) framework
- Document processes and procedures related to all DevOps tasks and development.
- Participate in Agile processes including stand-ups and sprint planning etc. Code Management, Directory management using tools like GIT, Bitbucket etc. (branching strategies).
- Workflow and collaboration (Jira)
- Experience in developing and supporting Jenkins pipelines, shared libraries, Jenkins plug-ins for continuous integration and continuous deployment/delivery and related tools that come with developing this framework
- Previous experience related to source control tools (GIT, Bitbucket, GitHub) and branching strategies.