About the job
We are currently looking for for DevOps Performance Engineer – Openshift for our UAE operations with the following terms & conditions.
Experience & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ Years’ of experience in support and administration of DevOps ecosystem, Performance Testing OpenShift or similar Platform, Candidate experienced in Banking / Financial industry will be preferred.
- Experience in Performance Testing, Load Testing, Benchmark Testing with tools such Rational Performance Tester, Load Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in building cloud/ On-premises applications, application development or micro-services and familiarity with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Well versed in defining the performance testing bench mark equations. Well versed in reading, understanding and explaining the Performance Testing Report
- Experience in benchmarking the containerized applications.
- Experience with the multiple performance monitoring tools.
- Good Knowledge of OpenShift Platform
- OpenShift Container Platform architecture, Kubernetes and Docker Images, Docker Registry, Docker Files, Docker Compose, Docker Containers
- Operator Lifecycle Manager, OLM controls the installation, upgrade, and role-based access control (RBAC) of Operators in a cluster knowledge
- Good knowledge of testing migration to cloud – AKS, ARO, OCP on AWS and multi cloud management with implementation of new apps on cloud and on-premise
- Expertise in setting up project specific environment on Linux/Unix platform that involves CM branching, merging, labelling, Baseline and development work areas
- Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and DevOps Operations for Agile projects.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work directly with customers and partners.
- Expertise with container-based platforms (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jenkins).
- Strong experience in scripting language (Bash Script, Ruby, Python)
- Monitoring (APM) technologies like AppDynamics, Grafana
- Experience with CI/CD and their pipelines.
- Experience with integration Git with OpenShift.
- Experienced in Subversion, GitLab, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, Tomcat.
Key Accountabilities Of The Role
- Performance Testing of the Containerized applications across all environments.
- Benchmark the applications hosted over the containerized environment.
- Integrate Performance Testing platform with the monitoring platforms.
- Implement shift left methodology with performance testing.
- Participated within an Agile/Scrum team, extensive hands-on experience with quality assurance methods.
- Create and maintain documentation to support the testing, installation, operations and maintenance of assigned systems and applications.
- Support business Users to translate business requirements to Vendors (in technical steps) and vice-versa
- Closely monitor the incidents tickets and problem tickets and close them before the breach of SLA.
- Provide periodic reports and monthly updates on the ongoing initiatives to department head.
- Facilitate and UAT of projects, CRs by adhering to Quality control policies and guidelines.
- Support “go-live’ and post ‘go-live’ activities for projects and any releases to production.
- Ensure business continuity by conducting periodic system health check, DR rehearsal, security updates, technology updates, backups, hardware maintenance, software maintenance, license maintenance, and technical design improvement to assigned systems
- Attend all the team meetings, one to one meetings to have a high level of communication culture.
- Timely response to email, tasks assigned and diligent follow-up with various stakeholders.
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)Additional InformationTerms and conditions:Joining time frame: maximum 4 weeks