About the job
TestCrew is a global provider specializing in Software Quality & Testing services across various industries, corporate and government. Our ISTQB certified crew members offer various Quality Engineering & Testing services for functional, automation, performance, cybersecurity testing and integration testing. We also offer Quality services for Automation/Performance Engineering and Certification based on international standards. Our goal is to empower digital teams with the right tools and solutions to enhance digital productivity journey and SDLC Lifecycle.
This is a full-time, on-site role for an Azure DevOps Engineer located in the Riyadh Region. The Azure DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines by using Azure DevOps and configuring and managing Azure DevOps projects and Release Management. The position requires expertise in Azure, PowerShell, and Git, as well as experience with various platforms including Windows and Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer or similar field
- Expertise in building and deploying applications in Azure environments, including Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure VM Scale Sets, and Azure DevOps
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting and Git source control
- Experience with using and configuring different platforms such as Windows and Linux
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle concepts, build & release engineering, and CI/CD tools
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and analyze their potential
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Azure security models is a plus
- Azure certification is a plus
Posted on Nov 12, 2023.