About the job
Join us and be part of a very collaborative and integrated team, who always strives to build, maintain, and operate dynamically scalable cloud platforms at Takamol that keeps our business grow.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will use your creativity and motivation to provide software engineering teams with what is necessary to deliver software safer and faster to the market and to ensure customers benefit from a high-performance platform.
You will work in a very dynamic environment, where you will get the chance to contribute to different parts of the platform that powers our business. You will use the latest technology and keep the platform always updated with the latest tech tool chains.
If you’re extremely passionate about DevOps culture and mindset, and willing to work with talented engineers in an agile environment, then we would love to meet you!
- Automate the application code deployments.
- Perform Cost estimations for Cloud projects to be provided to the business teams.
- Prepare and configure Cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor systems continuously and react proactively to issues.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Conduct systems tests for security and performance enhancements.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems procedures, and data security.
- Ensure all technical components including hardware, server resources systems and backups are working as expected.
- Prepare Reports based on KPIs (up-time, incidents, others).
- Contribute to Appling NCA regulations related to servers and applications security.
A. Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
B. Minimum Experience:
4+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or System engineering role.
C. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Knowledge in operating and maintaining Linux based OS
- Cloud Computing/Infrastructure (bonus for OCI & GCP)
- Professional certification (RHCE, CKA).
- Solid Linux system administration skills; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)-level Linux skills or higher are a plus.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform and ansible).
- Working experience with system monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK, Prometheus).
- Strong knowledge in software release management and deployments (Jenkins CICD,Argo CD).
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL database (Mysql, MongoDB, Postgressql).
- Knowledge of GIT (and repo) source control.
- Working experience with load balancers and web servers (HAproxy,Trafeik, Nginx)
- Automation : Any configuration management, ex: Ansible, shell script, Bash script
- Monitoring Tools