Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS)
Overview On SCFHS:
The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties which is a Saudi Arabian scientific commission that regulates health care-related practices and accreditation at all levels in Saudi Arabia.
Overview of the role:
In charge of managing the development, testing, and support processes in a software development project life cycle by managing the development, tools deployment, integrated testing, and assistance with increased productivity and speed.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Building and implementing new development tools.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that
- development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Deploy updates, fixes, and provide technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with other systems that fulfill specific needs.
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Good knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Collaborative team spirit
- Bachelor of science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience in developing/engineering applications.