ECS | Enterprise Change Specialists
About the job
The engineer will work closely with other Platforms and Product teams in educating them on the new Platform, services and features to ensure any transition and consumption is optimal.
The team operates using Agile, DevOps and Product Management methodologies, delivering work packages based on the priority in the backlog.
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 4 years total engineering experience
- At least 1 year experience using GitHub Actions
- At least 1 project experience in Data Science project/products
- Experience within large and complex global enterprises defined by high availability, broad observability, and high level of reliability.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Pipeline Automation/workflows e.g GitHub Actions, ArgoCD etc.
- Great experience with Docker and scripting languages
- Data/Analytics CI/CD pipelines
- Some Python programming experience
- Shell, Groovy scripting experience
- Automating security/regulatory checks
- Automated patching
- Containerization – Podman, Docker
- Container Management – Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Linux OS & Networking basics
- Source control (GIT)
- Agile engineering and practices
- Security engineering practices and automation
Nice to have:
- Public cloud exposure
- Data Science projects/products