About the job
Are you a qualified and proficient Data Scientist (Multimedia) with proven experience to drive business growth & operational efficiency? Presight needs your skills to develop and deliver diverse data products across the company.
You get to play a critical role in shaping the growth trajectory of Presight and support the development of their cutting edge, next-gen analytics solutions & services.
Presight is UAE’s leading Analytics-driven, Cloud first, AI-enabled company with a deep focus on driving digital transformation in the MENACA region to power the next generation of cities, businesses, and industries. When it comes to challenges faced by organizations in the MENACA regions, Presight has in-depth knowledge and expertise. Presight enables public and private sector stakeholders to make analytics-driven, intelligent decisions. Its solutions help steer digital transformation and simplify its customers’ challenges across various industries, including digital governments, national security, national cloud, healthcare, financial sectors, and infrastructure.
Founded in 2020, the company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Presight has developed transformative products/solutions which enable its customers to gain a stark competitive advantage by integrating AI, deep Analytics and ML in their digital transformation. The team of over +190 staff includes domain specialists, operations experts, data scientists, solution architects, software developers, engineers and data analysts from different countries – all committed to delivering impact.
Presight is an operating company of G42, UAE’s leading AI and Cloud Computing company that champions AI as drivers that power progress, propelled by the combination of exceptional people and technology.
You will perform data analysis, build POC, perform experiments, build machine learning models for large scale datasets (Image, Audio, Video), deploy in cloud environment for various domains in order to drive business optimization & enhance product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Performing data analysis, Developing and implementing data models, algorithms, and machine learning techniques on Image, Audio, and Video data to derive actionable insights and solutions.
- Designing and deploying containerized AI solutions in a production environment for scalability, ensuring the seamless integration of new models and systems into the existing workflows, thereby improving the operational efficiency
- Experimenting with new research, staying updated with the latest industry trends, and leveraging advanced techniques to improve the existing models and methods
- Presenting complex data findings in a clear and concise manner to the relevant stakeholders. This includes visualizing data insights and translating complex results into understandable and actionable business insights
- Evaluate ML models from literature, train and adapt off-the-shelf models to a new domain / problem
Skills And Attributes For Success
The criteria to evaluate your performance would include cost savings achieved, number of use cases investigated + datasets mined & explored, number of existing solutions & processes optimized, number of services and solutions digitized, number of innovations/POCs deployed, and customer NPS.
To qualify, you must have
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Problem Solving Mindset, not all solutions need to reinvent wheel
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years (Master’s degree + 3 years) applied experience in building / deploying CV solutions in production environment
- Expert in one of the programming languages, preferably Python
- Hands-on experience with any one of the popular machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.)
- Good understanding of deep neural networks used in computer vision applications (CNNs, Vision transformers, Generative models, etc), as well as classical computer vision techniques
- Working comfort with software development tools such as git, docker, bash scripting, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also need
- Exposure to working in any cloud platform (AWS/Google/Azure)
- Passion for clean code and high standards for quality and performance
- A passion for constant improvement
- An innovative and creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
What we look for:
If you are a performance-driven, inquisitive mind with the agility to adapt to ambiguity, you will fit right in. You should be eager to explore opportunities to build meaningful collaborations with stakeholders and aspire to create unique customer-centric solutions. Bias for action and a passion to conquer new frontiers in the AI space is at the heart of the G42 community.
What working at Presight offers:
Culture: An open, diverse and inclusive environment with a global vision that encourages personal growth and focuses on ground-breaking, industry-first innovations.
Career: Outstanding learning, development & growth opportunities via structured training programs and innovative, high-tech projects.
Rewards: A competitive remuneration package with a host of perks including healthcare, education support, leave benefits and more.
G42 is a global leader in creating visionary artificial intelligence for a better tomorrow. Born in Abu Dhabi and operating across the world, G42 champions AI as a powerful force for good. Its people are constantly reimagining what technology can do, applying advanced thinking and innovation to accelerate progress and tackle society’s most pressing problems.
G42 is driving change in the region and beyond, joining forces with nations, corporations and individuals to create the infrastructure for tomorrow’s world. From molecular medicine to space travel and everything in between, G42 realizes exponential possibilities, today.
Posted on Jul 26, 2023.