About the job
CAFU has a vision to create a better world through connected mobility, serving both consumers and businesses. We started as an on-demand fuel delivery app and have now extended our services to car wash, tyre change, battery change and insurance…but this is only the beginning.
We have global plans to become a super app, offering products & services which are agnostic of fuel and mobility. Cafu is a technology business passionate about sustainability and positively impacting the communities we operate in. We’ve already won awards for best AI platform and voted LinkedIn’s Number 1 Top Start-ups 2021!
If you want to make a real impact to our communities and you are forever curious about how things work and why and want to join a company that moves with purpose and collaborates, then we want to hear from you!
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 4 years of experience in Data Science
- Degree in Data Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science
- Proficient in writing and executing complex queries in SQL
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python / R)
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
- Problem solving skills
- A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
- A flexible workforce
- A competitive market salary with housing and transport allowances
- A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work
- The opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees
- The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands