The Story so far: Who we are
Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search. As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
The Main Event: What you’ll do
We are looking for a motivated and skilled professional who can take the lead in the design, development, maintenance and management of our data infrastructure and tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data engineering with at least 5 years of experience, preferably with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Snowflake.
- Design, build, and maintain highly scalable data management systems and data pipelines
- Develop and test high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and proof of concepts
- Architect and update the data warehouse infrastructure to meet changing technologies and business requirements
- Provide support to data modelers, analysts and other team members to enable efficient use of the platform.
- Implement version control, data quality, and data lineage frameworks to ensure data integrity and accessibility
- Develop access management and control systems, ensuring the right level of access to the right individuals
- Monitor platform costs and implement optimizations to ensure the cost-effective use of data resources
- Develop and maintain Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
The Perfect Match: What you bring
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- Proven experience with any cloud service providers
- Strong knowledge of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Proficiency in SQL and Python or other data engineering languages
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and an analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
What will set you apart:
- Experience in a startup environment or in the PropTech industry
The Perks: Why you’ll love working here
- Picture perfect workplace: A modern and spacious office in the heart of downtown Dubai, with magnificent views of the Burj Khalifa right from your desk. Lots of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets within a 5 min walk!
- “The Garden”: Our collaborative space is perfect for fostering an engaging atmosphere. Have a look at one of the recent events we held in conjunction with International Women’s Day
- “AMA” Fortnightly Fridays: To keep the inspiration flowing, we bring the fun with “Ask Me Anything” sessions featuring one of our executives. Dive into lively conversations, gain valuable insights and connect with our leaders.
- Book Lovers Corner: Discover the reading corner where a variety of books and resources awaits to pique your interest and elevate your learning experience.
- Eats & Treats: Start your week right with our delicious Monday breakfast! Throughout the week, enjoy our in-house barista’s expertly crafted coffee, alongside a supply of fresh fruits to keep your energy up.
- Not in Dubai yet? We’ve got you covered! Start your new chapter effortlessly with our comprehensive relocation package.