About the job
6THSTREET.COM (https://en-ae.6thstreet.com) is a one-stop shop for style-conscious women, men and kids in the UAE, KSA and Kuwait.
The fashion-savvy destination offers collections from over 150 international fashion brands such as Dune London, ALDO, Naturalizer, Nine West, Charles & Keith, New Balance, Crocs, Birkenstock, Skechers, Levi’s, Aeropostale, Garage, Nike, Adidas Originals, Rituals, and many more. The online fashion platform also provides free delivery, free returns, cash on delivery and the option for click and collect.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Data Analyst/Data Engineer Intern. This role will be responsible for working on a variety of data-related projects to support our business objectives. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of data analytics and engineering concepts and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to ensure timely and accurate data delivery
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Create data visualizations and reports to communicate findings and insights to stakeholders
- Assist with data quality assurance and data cleaning activities
- Continuously evaluate and optimize data processes and systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Strong understanding of data analysis and data engineering concepts
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Python or Java
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills