About the job
A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors.
They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Troubleshooting the database reports.
- stock control.
- Analyze product sales and branch performance.
- Consumption analysis and forecasting about products.
- workload analysis on the branches.
- Making a critical report, including purchase orders, consumption, and branches performance.
- monitor and audit data quality
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering , MIS or equivalent experience
- More than 4 years experience in Data Analysis or any related field.
- Proficient to use Microsoft.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365.