About the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in technical sales/consulting or on an enterprise architecture/systems engineering team within businesses or organizations.
- Experience with Analytic Warehouse solutions and data movement using SQL or ETL tools.
- Experience in technical sales or professional consulting within cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch, or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators in offerings.
- Ability to speak and write Arabic and English fluently.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Engineer for Google Cloud, you’ll help our customers become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You will assist fellow sales teams by problem-solving key technical challenges for our customers. Additionally, you’ll liaise with the Product Marketing and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support local Sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address their digital transformations.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Lead technical projects (e.g., technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, supporting technical resources, etc.).
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Travel as required around EMEA for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and response documents.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .