About the job
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
- Implementation and support AWS, OCI and Azure cloud-based solutions.
- Design, build and migrate applications, software, and services on the AWS, Azure and OCI platform.
- Provide hands-on subject matter expertise and ensure that the tooling to deploy and manage our infrastructure is automated, secure, and easy for our developers to use.
- Expertise and hand on experience on AWS services, S3 Bucket, KMS, IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, Gateways, Route 53, Cloud Front, Autoscaling Groups, autoscaling policy
- Manage Cloud infrastructure from the console, Cloud Formation, or using the CLI.
- Hands-on Experience with OCI Virtualization System Administration Using Native Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services tuning and troubleshooting analysis Work with application server and database engineers to perform troubleshooting, tuning, and scaling tasks.
- Support PaaS & SaaS administration tasks for Oracle OCI and OIC.
- Support the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments.
- Configuring and Managing OCI Compartments, tenancy, regions, and Provisioning services across Availability/Fault Domains.
- Manage OCI Networking (VCN) and user Security groups, VPNs firewalls, fast connect, IAM and compartments.
- Experience with security list, Ingress, Egress, Route Table configurations within OCI and managing applications.
- Okta IAM management with OCI
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Kubernetes cluster.
- Strong on cloud infrastructure principles and practices related to High Availability, Security and Cost optimization.
- Expert Knowledge of Red Hat, Ubuntu Linux, and UNIX.
- Experience with AWS data migration services.
- Strong scripting experience (e.g., Python, Shell, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools Ansible and Terraform.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT)
- Administration of Physical Servers and VMWare infrastructure (vCenter, ESXi, and VMs
- Experience doing Office 365 mail migrations using Exchange Hybrid setups and third-party services.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, or related field.
- 5-6 years of experience with cloud administration, operations, & DR.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect.
- Certified OCI Architect Associate/Professional.
- Certified OCI Cloud Operations Associate.
- Knowledge Creating and configuring new Oracle DBs in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- If you have experience with CI/CD pipelines or other third-party services, that is a plus.
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology. including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies, such as virtualization, containers, and automation.
- Knowledge of Web portal configuration, Linux, and Windows OS administrative tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting experience.
- Experience supporting clustering environment.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to speak directly and professionally.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice . If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice .At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.