About the job
About This Opportunity
We are now looking for an Ericsson Charging System Expert who will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
What You Will Do
- To serve as a point of transfer of technical know-how, using Ericsson local presence and worldwide experiences.
- To offer Customer full technical support.
- Technical and marketing Consultancy: Consultancy for design, new features and implementation (Solution Architect)
- Feasibility study for new features and services requested by the Marketing department or any other department
- Create an implementation plan and testing plan for the new promotions and services
- Develop business configuration changes and implement them in EC21 nodes (SDP. AIR, ECMS, NG-VS, OCC, and CBA-CCN)
- Knowledge transfer to designated Ooredoo engineers
- To conduct and conclude an implementation analysis to resolve service, operational, and technical needs and to enable Ericsson to deliver the best possible solution.
- To design and integrate the solution for the specific business, operational, and technical requirements based on the agreed scope.
- To install, configure, and commission the integrated systems according to requirements based on the agreed scope.
You will bring
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 7-15 years of CS experience in developing new changes/solving and fixing production issues
- Detailed issue tracking
- Health Check
- Check integration issues
- Hardware and software interoperability
- Fallout order Recon
- Systems Monitoring
- Migration execution
- Upgrade assistance
- Deployment activities
- Knowledge base entry
- Routing Tickets to level 3
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and partnership skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Qatar (QA) || Qatar : Doha : Doha
Req ID: 734833
Posted on Nov 9, 2023.