About the job
About GMGGMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Design, develop and maintain Power Bl deliverables.
- Should have expertise in Security and other Bl admin activities.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, data modeling and data warehouse development, deployment, maintenance, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT tool(s) to implement data warehouse while having an in-depth knowledge of Data Modeling to identify the correlations of retail domain KPIs and metrics to benefit business teams with the entire workflow.
- Should have advanced knowledge of SQL to build database queries and conduct analysis.
- End-to-end execution of a Bl project encompassing requirement gathering & analysis, design, development, testing and deployment with full understanding of Bl solution architectures.
- Facilitate business teams to create a detailed business requirement document (BRD) to clearly estimate the scope, schedule and prioritization based on business requirements, anticipated benefits, and success criteria.
- To conceptualize complex problems of a healthcare retail and discovering business insights through visualization techniques.
Educational Qualifications And Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer science, Information technology or equivalent.
- Microsoft certified Power Bl Data Analyst would be preferred.
Experience7 to 8 Years of overall work experience and 4 to 6 years relevant experience of Power Bl implementation preferably in healthcare retail domain.SkillsLanguage SKills : Written and spoken English is essential.Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.Additional skills: Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Posted on Aug 7, 2023.