Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search.
As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
We are currently operational in Dubai and Madrid, and we believe the ecosystem we are creating raises the bar for the whole industry and fuels our mission of creating a category-defining experience.
Since our launch in August 2020, we have managed to secure funding from top investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Fifth Wall, Breyer Capital, and we recently raised $37 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in the history of MENA.
We’re building something awesome from the ground up, and looking for people with grit, resilience, and good hearts who are excited by the opportunity to make a big impact on a process that’s in need of serious disruption. Just imagine what you can create here – for the industry, for Huspy, and for yourself.
About the team
You will be working in a team responsible for the development of our Real Estate purchasing platform with the most modern state of the art technologies in an innovative and promising environment.
- Technical conception and implementation of product-specific further developments (internal & external)
- Implementation of the software solutions
- Design of the software architecture and evaluation of the technologies used
- Solid professional experience in architectural design and development
- Previous Experience in working on environments using microservices architecture
- Previous Experience in working with cloud systems, front-end/back-end development as well as related infrastructure (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Extensive Knowledge in Kotlin or other JVM-based language
- Knowledge of Micronaut/Spring is a plus
- Extensive knowledge in MongoDB and/or Postgresql
- Experience working with Event-driven architectures
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Enthusiasm for digitization and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, SQS/SNS or other messaging system is a plus