About the job
Being a cutting-edge tech-driven business we pride ourselves on our highly optimized 3-phase hiring process. Simply click ‘APPLY’ (above) to begin Phase 1. Once you pass, we will immediately move to Phase 2 (Interview).
Jungle is a peer-to-peer NFT marketplace for digital goods that range from conventional art to other collectibles; Jungle stands apart in our aim to be accessible to every type of buyer, from crypto novice to seasoned collector. Founded by multi-billion-dollar start-ups in the e-commerce space, we’re a fast-growing team of crypto enthusiasts who believe in the potential of blockchain. We’re currently on the lookout for experienced candidates who are ready to define success and be part of the NFT Revolution.
As our Backend Developer, you will work closely with the development team, the Product Manager, Project Manager, and the designers to build beautiful user interfaces that bring web3 and interactive products into the mainstream. You’ll be contributing to the Jungle platform and be an integral part of driving Jungle’s success.
Why join us?
- Prime Location: You’ll work full time from our state-of-the-art, centrally-located office space in the heart of Dubai.
- Get a 30% increased salary + Bonuses: We will guarantee you a 30% increase on your current salary and we offer multiple monthly bonus opportunities for all team members.
- 100% Tax-Free Income: Working in Dubai means that you get to keep ALL of your income.
- High-Growth Trajectory: We have a team of highly ambitious professionals with a strong desire to learn and develop their skills.
What you will do:
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core marketplace features
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, resolve issues, and profile and analyze bottlenecks
- Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud
- Optimize web applications for performance and scalability
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met, and allow for regression testing
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experienced in NodeJS with NestJS
- Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms, and web design
- Experience in writing highly secure web applications
- Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
- Growth mindset that challenges the status quo and focuses on outside-the-box ideas and solutions