About the job
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The individual will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining external APIs on Azure APIM platform. Will work closely with cross-functional teams to create and manage APIs that enable seamless integration, data sharing, and communication between different systems and applications.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design APIs
• Develop APIs using Azure APIM platform based on best practices and design principles
• Manage and maintain the lifecycle of APIs in the Azure APIM platform
• Integrate API proxies with backend APIs in Azure APIM platform
• Implement security measures, such as authentication and authorization, to ensure the protection of data and resources
• Integrate APIs with various backend systems, databases, and third-party services
• Deploy APIs to various environments, such as development, staging, and production
• Developing and maintaining documentation to facilitate ease of use for both internal and external developers. PRIMARY SKILLS
• Minimum 6 years of experience in IT industry
• Good expertise in enterprise integration, API management and middleware technologies.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Azure APIM platform
• Experience in implementing API architecture using Azure API Management, including security, API Gateway, Analytics, throttling, rate limiting etc
• Design and Development of API Proxies with Policy configurations on Azure APIM platform
• Hands experience on Azure APIM platform with knowledge on Developer Portal and API Gateway
• Strong knowledge of API design principles, RESTful architecture, and microservices.
• Experience with API security, authentication, and authorization protocols.
• Hands-on experience in DevOps and CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus etc
• Good experience in Java/J2EE, Microservices architecture, APIs (REST and Graph QL)
• Must have experience in OAuth2.0, SAML, JWT and SSO
• Must have experience in functional, regression, and load testing on API’s
• Good monitoring, logging and troubleshooting skills
• Good knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration system
• Experience with Azure cloud services
• Strong communication, written, and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED(if any)
Any one of the following certifications.
Azure Developer Associate
Posted on Sep 13, 2023.