About the job
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
Our Accounting Data Administrator is responsible for completing duties in the areas of management, accounting, tax preparation, and financial planning services. Your responsibilities include To develop, maintain and support automation applications to improve the efficiency of accounting operations
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop, test and implement intuitive tools that meets and exceeds the requirements of the group
- Use agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client, customer and employee experience
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Working closely with the transformation lead to identify and discuss timelines, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Consistently produces quality work with minimal guidance
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What you’ll need to succeed Expert In
- Programming (1 or more): Python, C/C++, Java
- Databases: Relational (SQL), NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra)
- Frontend/Backend technologies (Different frameworks: Angular/Django)
- API development and integration
- Unit testing and debugging tools
- RPA : Power Automate
Good To Have
- Knowledge with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems (preferably Oracle)
- Community contributions (Open source work, GitHub, Stack Overflow)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven analytical and skeptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Posted on Aug 18, 2023.