About the job
We are currently looking for an experienced Application Developer to assist in the overall analysis and design of IT Systems in line with the QTerminals objectives.
Maintain, upgrade, install, and configure the software packages to meet individual user agreements. Design, develop and test new information technology systems.
Job responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensure responsibility for diverse information technology systems conceptualization, design, planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- Maintain, upgrade, modify, install, and configure standard software packages to meet the user requirements in line with the QTerminals objectives.
- Carry out troubleshooting to resolve any technical problems encountered in these software packages initially and during operations.
- Prepare data for upload data and for further analysis/use by users.
- Develop new software and new applications using functional and technical specifications.
- Manage the source code versions using a versioning tool such as CVS.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced planning and organizing skills.
- Application skills in programming in a wide range of Computer languages, and software with some basic knowledge and experience in hardware.
QTerminals offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a growing company in a challenging, dynamic, and international environment. Relocation to Doha (Qatar) will be facilitated by the Company.